- Tel: 0086
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: No.291 Nan Street,Zhutang town,Jiangyin City,Jiangsu Province,China.
How To Use The Stainless Steel Hammer Mill Correctly
Source: Date: 2018.10.28 Clicks:
Buying a good Stainless Steel Hammer Mill, if not used properly, will not only shorten the service life of the feed mill, but also affect the work efficiency, resulting in half the effort.
1. The long-term operation of the Spice Grinding Mill should be fixed on the cement foundation. If the working place is changed frequently, the pulverizer and the motor should be installed on the frame made of angle iron and the anti-vibration device should be installed. If the pulverizer is powered by diesel, the power of the two should be matched, that is, the diesel engine power is slightly larger than the pulverizer power. And the pulley grooves of the two are aligned, and the outer end faces of the pulleys are on the same plane.
2. After the pulverizer is installed, check the fastening condition of each fastener. If it is loose, it must be tightened.
3. Check if the belt tightness is appropriate and whether the motor shaft and the pulverizer shaft are parallel.
4. Before starting the pulverizer, first turn the rotor by hand to check whether the teeth, hammer and rotor are running flexibly and reliably. There is no collision in the shell. The rotation direction of the rotor is consistent with the direction indicated by the arrow on the machine. Motor and powder Whether the machine lubrication is good.
5. Do not change the pulleys casually, in case the rotation speed is too high, the explosion chamber will explode, or the rotation speed will be too low, which will affect the working efficiency.
6. After the pulverizing table is started, it will be idling for 2-3 minutes. After no abnormal phenomenon, it will be fed again.
7, at work should pay attention to the operation of the pulverizer at all times, the feeding should be even, to prevent blocking the car, do not overload the machine for a long time. If vibration, noise, high temperature of the bearing and the body, and external spraying are found, stop the test immediately and continue working after troubleshooting.
8. Clean the iron removal device in time to prevent copper, iron, and other materials from entering the crushing chamber and causing accidents.